DH Services in a nutshell
- Technical services – measurement tables and grading of patterns for men, women and children, as well as digitizing, scanning, plotting and file conversion
- Product development – Technical guidance is crucial to ensure that manufacturing meets the expectation of the client.
- Consultancy – DH understands design, proportions, elegance, fit and function.
- Factory Visits – When communication with the manufacturer falls short or the design engineers are pressed for time, DH can solve the problem.
- Fit Sessions – Fit sessions help companies to keep their planning on track.
- Patterns and Prototypes – DH halves the number of prototypes from the factory; the fit is correct upon first delivery.
- Design Coaching – Design Coaching is useful to young designers and smaller companies to send their design drawings directly to the manufacturers.
- Design Sourcing – Depending on the scope and stage of the project, the deliverables can be sketches, mock-ups, patterns and production specifications.
- Half-Proto® – The Half-Proto shows it all without the need for physical detailing.
“Half-Proto® Technology Builds on the Best of Tailoring Practices”
"Progress without Delay"
Learn about the benefits of Half-Proto®
- The Half-Proto eliminates the time between pattern completion and the first trial.
- Half-Proto’s can be fitted by live models to verify the ease of movement, proportions and fit.
- The Half-Proto can be drawn on, cut in or annotated with instructions for production, special lining requirements, or show the position of labels and inside pockets.
- The Half-Proto eases the task of the Product Developer in tech-pack development and factory communication.
- The Half-Proto includes a measurement chart which is printed on the Half-Proto.